Did you just open a new UBA account and now want to know the transfer code for UBA bank?
Do not wander too far, as this is a short guide on how to transfer money from UBA to other banks in Nigeria, just with the use of your mobile phone and no internet connection required.
The transfer code for UBA bank is *919#, it’s a string of short numbers that if dialed on a phone, can be used to carry out various transactions such as money transfer, airtime, and data purchase, pay PHCN bills, check BVN number and so on.
Without much further ado, let’s dive into the pool of information…
Benefits of using the UBA mobile transfer code
Before outlining a step-by-step guide on how to use the code, let’s take a quick look at the benefits it holds first. There are many other ways to transfer money from UBA to other banks, what makes this method stand out?
- It can be dialed and used on any phone types
- The code is fast, safe, and secure
- There is no internet connection required
- It is compatible with any Nigerian network such as MTN, GLO, AIRTEL or 9MOBILE
Also Read: 7 Best Investment Platforms In Nigeria
Banking services that can be carried out with UBA USSD code
The UBA USSD code can be used to transfer money to other banks, it can also serve as other functions.
Below are other UBA banking services that can be carried out using the USSD code:
- Can be used to create a UBA bank account
- To transfer money
- To purchase airtime and data bundle
- To pay cable TV subscriptions
- To check BVN number
- To generate an account statement
- To pay PHCN/NEPA bills
How to activate UBA mobile transfer code
Before you can start enjoying the full benefit of this USSD code, you as an account holder must first activate the code string with your registered phone number.
Below are the quick steps to get this done:
- Navigate to the phone app and click it open, then dial *919#
- Follow the on-screen instructions as required
- You will be asked to enter a 4 digit authorization pin in the final steps
- Enter the pin, make sure it is safe and not easy to guess
- Then click send, now you have successfully activated the USSD code and can fully enjoy all features it has
All transfer code for UBA bank
Send money to a UBA account
Dial *919*3# on the phone number linked with your UBA account and follow the prompt.
Send money from UBA to other banks
Dial *919*4*account number*amount#
Check acount balance
Airtime for self
Airtime for others
Dial *919* Phone number* Amount#
Perform cardless withdrawal
Load prepaid card
The UBA transfer code will make banking services easy to access and use.
It is going to save you the hassle of going into the bank for some activities, hope this short guide will be of help.
If you still have any questions that haven’t been answered, kindly comment down below.